Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Anonymous comments are officially cool again, But not as cool as ones with names.

I thought this over, and a few of the boys spoke to me, and I'm going to allow anonymous comments to the blog...

I guess it doesn't matter who writes, it's always good to get feedback, even if you have no idea who wrote it.

I will never post personal insults directed at any of my friends. That is the only time I would ever reject a comment.
I will post personal insults directed at me, and anything else whatsoever that gets sent.

Be warned, if I don't agree, or I just feel like being a dick because I find that funny, I shall impose a righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'Orrible cunt... Me (That was just for you slim)

that's the be all end all, I won't change that rule again... Booyakasha.

No comments: