Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Why can't we just beat our women into obedience like the old days? It'd be so much easier! -The catholic church

Ohh Catholic church, It's a "moral" crime to abort and therefore as bad a murder, even if raped? The whole raping part? No comment on from the church!?!? After all it's a crime against a women, who obviously aren't deserving of protecting in choice, safety or otherwise. When your entire belief system regarding women has from the start been based on obedience, inferiority and sin: "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." (I Corinthians 14:34-35) How can you really be surprised? Here is some scripture from the church of common sense: STOP SUPPORTING the business of religion through your attendance, donations or apathy because you are supporting inequality of gender, prejudice of all sorts and bigotry in the highest and most dangerous order "In gods name".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you still use this blog?

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. B

Can please respond to this post? Would you be willing to help me?

Thank you.

Phil "Ghetto Booty Thrill" said...

I mostly use the blog when I travel. Help you how?

Anonymous said...

First of all, thank God you responded. All I want to do is talk to you if you are willing to listen. I just need some help moving through something if you are willing to. I know this is a strange request but I will be indebted to you if you're just willing to talk to me. I pray you'll agree.

Phil "Ghetto Booty Thrill" said...

Though your posting loaded with religious undertones bothers me, I'll bite. Leave me your email and I'll send you one and we can discuss what troubles you.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!

ghostmyself2day@gmail.com

I'm already thankful to you.

Anonymous said...

Uhh.... I just created a random Email address.. hope the name wasn't too scary!