Friday, January 12, 2007

Wow, this is some funny shit.

Here another little ditty I stole from a website I read. Its hillarious as hell. I know, I'm a lazy prick, but seriously, this is going to make you laugh, and I can't promise I would.

10AM Rob Schneider? Is That You?

Customer: Can you draw something on the cake for me?
Employee: Sure, what do you want on it?
Customer: A dick.
Employee: I can do you one better. We've got these chocolate-covered bananas, and chocolate-covered cookie dough balls. I can put an edible, chocolate-covered dick and balls on your cake.
Customer: Fucking awesome!
Manager, walking in: Uh, what are you doing?
Employee: Making a dick cake.
Manager: Woo! Makin' a dick cake!

Ben & Jerry's, East Village
New York, New York

Overheard by: Sam

The link to the website I got it from, as well as its partner sites are as follow:


No comments: