Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Writers Block.. Who wants to help?

I suck at updating this blog, as I can't ever think of things worth writing unless something hilarious or maddening happens to me. I'm ultra laid back and that probably doesn't help, since nothing really winds me up.

I have a theory that you have to be one (or many) of a number of different annoying personality types to keep these damn things updated a lot, because everything would bother you. If you update your blog on a daily basis you might be one or more of the following things (answers include, but are not limited to everything I could think of at this time):
Tightwad
Anal Retentive
Bitch
High strung
Artist/Musician
Traveling
Drunk
Soldiering
Angsty
Emo
Lame
Rebellious
Lovey Dovey
Unstable
Emotional wreck
Divorced
Divorcing
Cheating
Being cheated on
Whore
Waiter/Server
Attention Whore
Etc.

Anyhow, I wouldn't say I'm totally outside that list, but I also can't think of anything to write about, so:

I am calling on everyone that reads this blog to leave a comment with a suggestion on something that I can write about. I don't care if it is a single word, that’s enough to make my mind work. DO IT! I give my solemn vow I shall write about everything anyone leaves a comment about.

Let the Writers Block Crumbling begin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should the EU further restrict the powers of its member states to set their own tax rates? Should proposed harmonization measures be passed by majority voting or remain subject to national vetoes? Or alternatively provide points for the European Union to become a federal super state, with the consequent loss of national sovereignty for member countries?

Anonymous said...

Cupcakes

Anonymous said...

I saw a commercial about house hippos ages ago. They live in the deapths of your closet and nest in lint and bits of string. They long for lost mittens and feed off of crumbs. I think you should write about these laid back little critters.

As a side note: I liked your - blogs are for anal retentive people. I just wanted to add that they should be so anal retentave that there is a fear of sucking up a chair.