Friday, June 16, 2006

The first Entry... I hope this goes Well

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.... Well actually Mid afternoon, and who am I kidding, ladies? Gentlemen? I don't know any such Socialites... Let start things honest here.

*AHEM*

Good afternoon Lower and middle class suburban/urban ites. Welcome to my new blog.

The purpose of this endeavor is to share the things going on in my life, and the lives of the posse members. I'm going to attempt to learn how to add videos and photos here, as otherwise it will be about as entertaining as Aunt Margaret's slides of her most recent trip to Santa's village, and I know you're already saying "Man FUCK aunt Margaret and her stupid slideshows, actually fuck this blog too, I just want to get drunk!"

Well don't despair children, soon enough we will be drunk, and then I'll have material on here that's entertaining enough to at least keep your dirty mouths from using profanity towards my blog. Assholes.

that's all for now. To you all, I say good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SAID GOOD DAY!